It’s impossible to please everyone. There will always be those who did not like something. But this does not mean that such situations can be ignored. Only 25% of companies respond to negativity, thus losing customers and gaining notoriety. Few people think that timely reaction and conflict resolution can not only smooth the corners, but also convince the client to change their mind. We offer you to figure out how to properly respond to dissatisfied customers.
Negative reaction is an important component of a company's reputation. According to statistics, most users read reviews before ordering a service. Negative reviews are directly related to the opinion of the company. The client argues simply: if there are bad reviews, then the company is unscrupulous.
Negative comment/review - how to respond?
- Promptly. A quick answer makes it possible to solve the problem here and now, preventing its spread among the client's friends.
- Thanks for the tip, no matter what it is. Yes, it’s like a template, but you need to use it.
- Empathize with the client: «We are sorry that it happened».
- Seek a compromise. The client leaves a comment or review in order to attract attention to his problem and get some solution to it. Satisfy his need - find a solution to a difficult situation.
- Show professionalism. If you adequately respond and resolve the conflict, without offend a person, then the client can change his mind.
It is also important to know that even if this client is not satisfied, other users who read the reviews will see a prompt reaction, attempts to find a compromise. In this case, the attitude to the company will be more loyal and will provide an opportunity not to lose potential customers.