One of the questions customers come to us with is: “I ordered a site, they made it for me. But there are no sales. What's wrong?" Typical business situation.
Let's determine what could be the reason.
- the contractor who made the site is not very competent (to put it mildly), but he did the job cheaply.
- if you yourself built the site, on your own, you most likely “overdid” so that your site is in a deplorable state and does not work correctly.
- filling the site a la “the most unique offer ...”, stock images and other unattractive offers.
Your site does not sell - reasons:
- Not clear interface. The site should be simple and understandable for your target audience, to reflect your activity as much as possible.
- Lack of calls to action. What should a client do? What is the target action to complete? Write, buy, call?
- Inconvenient usability. If the site is overloaded with design, banners, pop-ups, or some of the information is available only after registration on the site - a 100% losing option. The client will leave without waiting for the result.
- Inconvenient order form. It should be simple, clear and short. And more importantly, being in the right place. Ideal option: on the front page and immediately catch the eye.
- Lack of triggers - things that enhance the customer’s motivation to buy something: time limits for stocks, reviews, cases, guarantees.
Perhaps you found out the errors inherent in your site? We will help to fix them!
We will conduct a FREE AUDIT for your site and identify any errors that prevent you from making money on your site. Leave the application, and we will contact you.