The main goal of any advertising is to attract the attention of potential customers. There are always people who are annoyed by advertising, but if it is interesting and creative, it can certainly attract attention.
Why is advertising not working?
- The crisis of confidence. It arose due to the fact that a lot of low-quality products appeared, for which various kinds of advertising were launched. As a result, faith was undermined. Now, in order to earn the trust of an audience, a company must be open, transparent and reflect this position in its advertising campaign.
- Lack of creativity. The market is oversaturated with template ads and layouts. This is due to the fact that most of the advertising is aimed at reach, and not at creativity and relevance. To attract attention - you need to be able to hook the client.
- Fatigue from the abundance of advertising. The network has a lot of information from "non-specialists" on the topic "setting up advertising in an hour" and so on. As a result, instead of turning to an experienced specialist, people try to do it themselves without any knowledge, which “blur” the users eye, losing their budgets and devalue the creative of the studios.
- Low quality advertising. Some people think that advertising is just a mockup or video clip. Now a quality advertising product is a profitable investment in marketing, and not a point to save on.
- Uselessness. Huge budgets merge simply because advertising does not bring any benefit to the consumer, does not solve any problems and is not entertaining content. Before setting up an ad, think about what the user can extract from it, what it should do after viewing it.
In the modern information world, it is better to focus on product quality than spend fabulous budgets on advertising. A good product in modest minimalistic packaging will be more successful than garbage in bright beautiful.