If for you the task is to use the capabilities of Facebook when setting up targeted advertising as much as possible, then you need to use Facebook Pixel. This tool will optimize advertising campaigns, increase conversions, as well as study the actions of the audience on the site. The results can be useful for further use in advertising campaigns via Facebook and Instagram.
What is Facebook Pixel for?
- Setting up retargeting. Collecting data about users viewing the product of interest to them allows you to configure advertising campaigns more precisely. So a user who has already viewed your products, but has not made a purchase, can again see the ad and still purchase the product or leave a request.
- Monitoring conversions. Tracking targeted actions is an important consideration when displaying ads again. So, if the user made a purchase, for example, a keyboard for a PC, then you can offer him related products: a mouse or a rug.
- Creating similar audiences. Thanks to the data from Pixel, you can analyze customers who have made purchases on your website and find a similar audience who is interested in similar products. The similarity of interests allows you to expand the display of ads and increase traffic to the site.
- Conversion optimization. FB algorithms can automatically change targeting settings to increase the percentage of conversions (target actions).
- Determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Data on the results of running ads allow you to evaluate various parameters and make adjustments if necessary.
The Facebook pixel will record any actions on your site (for example, adding an item to the cart). The collection of such information about customers as age, gender, location, clicking on links, purchasing goods, makes it possible to display ads not for everyone, namely your target audience. This will save budgets and get the most out of advertising campaigns.